My Weight Loss Journey From 130kg to 57kg

I am getting lot of questions daily regarding my weight loss journey. So today I’ve decided to share with you a bit more of my story and how I reached to 57kg from 130kg. I would do a little short summary that shows roughly how I've done this with everything from diet plan, food, exercise and this Natural Product.

It's probably as hard to "lose weight" and it is difficult (can be) difficult to keep the motivation up and running. Not too often do you give up after a couple of pounds. I decided to lose weight by eating EVERYTHING but in moderation. Thus I went down from 130 lbs and today I weighed 56,3 kg. Without aby surgery it only took me 11 active months to reach my goal weight of 60 kg, after this I have chosen to flat-out weight down to 55 kilos and i am near to it.

I was made up the diet program. Maybe not always fared follow the plan, but this diet plan help me lot. I try to work during the use of all of the movement possibilities (e.g. climbing the stairs).Most of my attention is focused on the lower parts of the body, that is, on the buttocks.

I have also been careful -but not waived entirely, alcohol. Now when I come under 60 pounds so I have started to count my calories.

What comes to training so I started as the heaviest to swim in a couple of months and it was around 2-3 times a week. I swam for 40 to 45 minutes at the pace I did, without putting down the feet in the bottom. Then when I started after I had a baby so I started with power-walks and it was about 1-1,5 hours in the fastest pace I could and probably at least 4 days a week, for a few weeks.

Then I picked up my cross trainer and ran between 60-90 minutes on the day. 

Then it was almost every day of the week. This I did between July-October. In October there were only a few classes and then I had completely stop training because I was full up with the revue, and another. In december I did a tummy tuck and did not exercise at 4 weeks (but could not start until after 6) and so started in February, and I got going again. Besides a couple of colds so I have been about 60 - 120 minutes a day on it (a pass is 60-90, so anything over that is divided into 2 or 3 workouts in a day). But more often than not 60x1 or 60x2 in a day). But it can be stop a couple of days, as now, when we are sick-again.



But anyway, I have to say that one of the key elements in my success, in addition to all the support -it is food. I don't think I would have managed it if I'd gone on any diet. To exclude food, replacing a bunch of food or go on temporary diets had not worked for me (it does not mean that I say that diets are bad for the other it works fine with some diets). No I wanted to be able to live as I always will live, but in a little smaller amount of. And sweets only one day a week. So I have lived, normally, only, stuck in a little smaller amount of.

 
Here are some do's and dont's



Eat plenty of vegetables like lettuce and celery. They are low in calories but high in fiber. So they are good for the body and tend to make you feel fuller. Limit your intake of fats and carbohydrates. And by all means avoid sugars! Try to stick primarily with lean meats as well as fruits and vegetables.

GREEN TEA- It is the only beverage that makes you slim, prevents cancer, makes your skin glow and reduces cholesterol. I drink green tea 3 times a day after every meal in a gap of 30 minutes.
If you cannot drink tea because of its flavor, choose flavored green teas.



EXERCISE- It's a fact: You have to burn more calories than you eat and drink to lose weight. Exercise pays off in the long run by keeping those pounds off. Research shows that getting regular physical activity is "the only way to maintain weight loss, 
I never went to gym for exercising, I don't know why, but the gym was not my thing. I used to walk for 45-60 mins or I used to do the treadmill for 40 mins and it was after 2 weeks that i started loosing weight so quickly, but the main thing is, one should be persistent with it.I made it a habit to do treadmill daily and whenever due to college or other thing I was not able to do it I felt bad. It is a proven fact that exercising makes you happier.





WATER INTAKE-  Drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water can do wonders. It promotes weight loss, prevents acne breakout, improves skin and increases energy levels.
It helps tremendously in weight loss and if you can't drink simple water, add a few drops of lemon or little pieces of fruits to add some taste to it.



Losing weight has everything to do with creating healthier habits. To do this you need to switch up your routines. Basically, if you do what you always do then you are going to get what you always get

It’s all about decisions and tradeoffs. But YOU are the one making the decisions and YOU are the only person that’s going to hold you accountable so don’t take shortcuts or cheat yourself in the process of being a better you for your future. So get yourself up in the more with enthusiasm and make everyday great!

I’m very, very happy that I did this for myself and I’m so proud of myself. But I’m also SO glad I had this moment and feeling that I hadn’t had in months. It was such a “remember how good this fucking feels and keep going”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Who Was Almost 500lbs Recreates Her Old Photos, And It’s Hard To Believe It’s The Same Person